Version 2.1 valid from May 25, 2018.
The information on this page
What personal information is collected?
We collect information from you when you register on any of our services including any forums, blogs, billing etc. When you order or register on our site, you may be asked to enter in your full name, address and email.
How do we use your information?
Any information we collect from you is used in the following ways:
- Credit-card fraud detection.
- PayPal fraud detection.
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To improve our use of software, control panels etc.
- We may also use it to send periodic emails such as offers, need-to-know announcements, updates regarding services etc.
- Allow you to show history of your orders etc.
- Identify you when you login.
- Identify you when you use our support and control panels.
Please note that none of the information collected is shared to any third-party partners.
How do we protect your information?
The processes we use implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, like strong encryption and latest versions of our software, encryption keys etc.
Right to be forgotten
If you wish to utilize the right to be forgotten, please submit a ticket and your account data will be cleared from our servers after 30 days from submission.
Our panels use 4 kinds of tokens, all meant to better secure or improve your experience.
- XSRF-token, prevents cross-site scripting.
- Google Analytic which helps us provide a better experience on our site.
- Laravel Session which links your browser to a unique session, which stores user data about the logged in user.
- Ga, gid, cfduid. Are all related to Cloudflare, which we use to protect our site and monitor traffic.
- Affiliate cookie which stores which user referred you
- Theme settings and more related to the look and feel of our site